How to access and set your contact preferences on the Ramblers' website:
- Either put www.ramblers.org.uk in the address bar of your browser or click on the Ramblers logo at the top left of the East Berkshire web pages.
- At the top of the Ramblers webpage click on 'login'. If you have not previously registered then click on 'register' instead and complete the online form. Then you will be able to log in.
- Once you have logged in you should see 'My account' at the top of the page. Click on it.
- You should now see more or less in the middle of the page a picture below which is 'Update profile'. Click on that.
- Towards the bottom of this page a line says 'Contact preferences'. Click on it.
- You now finally have some boxes which you can tick to say if and how you would like to be contacted. Make sure there is a click in either or both of 'Ramblers may contact me by email' or 'Ramblers may contact me by post'.
- You will probably then need to scroll a little further down the page to see the 'Update' button. Click that and the job is done.
- If you don't see a page which among other things says 'Thank you for updating your preferences' then they haven't been recorded and we may not be able to contact you for some things.